Friday, October 11, 2013

Letters are here!

I have to say... .right now it seems I live for letters. Letters from my kids! Today Andrew's came and there was only a brief paragraph. I was like, "Are you kidding me!!!! Are you kidding me?" I was in the middle of helping out a sister in our Ward, so I stewed for sometime until I was later surprised to find two more email this afternoon. Boy was he ever going to be in hot water with me. :) Aww.... Sure wish BYU Jerusalem had the same writing policies as the missionaries do. She is in Turkey this week. I'm sure she is having thethime of her life, but I will be very happy when she is back in Israel and at the center & has access to computers.  I miss my Brealynn!

PS. I am adding a subscribe button to each of the boys blogs. I was trying to cut down on emails, but it is not working the way i wanted it to. IF just their updates subscribe directly on their blogs. Thanks!